Most of you have heard about Small Business Saturday but some of you don’t have enough information about Small Business Saturday.
- 0.1 Official link: https://www.sba.gov/about-sba/organization/sba-initiatives/small-business-saturday
- 0.2 So why do we celebrate Small Business Saturday, who started this trend of Small Business Saturday?
- 1 Why #SmallBusinessSaturday is trending
- 3 How you can support small businesses around on #SmallBusinessSaturday
So why do we celebrate Small Business Saturday, who started this trend of Small Business Saturday?
Small Business Saturday was created and promoted by American Express to encourage holiday shopping on Saturday. This Saturday is considered as next Saturday after Thanksgiving day in the United States.
Why #SmallBusinessSaturday is trending
You must have seen #SmallBusinessSaturday on Twitter. The Small Business Saturday is celebrated to support local businesses and small businesses.
How you can support small businesses around on #SmallBusinessSaturday
- The first thing we should do is we should share their posts.
- We can share and recommend them to our family and friends.
- We can share photos of small businesses on social media like Twitter Facebook and Instagram.
- We can leave your tip to encourage small business
According to Brooklyn congressmen Hakim Jeffries: small businesses are hot and soul of our economy and the embodiment of the American dream.
Many people in the United States of America have been visiting their local shops and posting their stories on Twitter and Instagram they are happily celebrating Small Business Saturday to boost the local economy.